Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Kooper's Possibilities are Endless

I have never thought that Kooper would be limited by having a prosthetic. I mostly have just worried about what other little kids would think and say about it...kids CAN be mean and hurtful when it comes to other kids who may look a little "different". My mom and dad sent me an email that has pics of a little boy and his prosthetic(s) and I know without a doubt that Kooper will be able to do ANYTHING. We have no idea who this little boy is but I am sure thankful for him and his adorable smile.







3 comments:

Amy said...

Wow! That is awesome! Amazing really. I think about how lucky Kooper is to have all his brothers and you and Ric as parents. He truly is blessed!

Dahlia said...

What an inspiration this little boy is! And I just know Kooper is going to be an inspiration and a blessing to others too. You have a beautiful and precious family Dawn. Precious!

momhirt said...

those were inspiring pictures. hooray for modern science and inventors! i have no doubt that kooper is going to do whatever he sets his mind to!