Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Amber and my OB Triage Ladies...

Hey ladies,

Since I know that you all slack off at work and do nothing but check my blog, I thought I would leave you all a message! Amber left a comment on my last post and I just wanted you guys to know that we think of you all the time and are VERY excited for our move to Anchorage. We can't wait to see all of you and for you all to really get to meet and love on the twins! Oh, and we are also looking for volunteers to babysit!!! Amber, I just found your info in the car a couple of weeks ago and I do keep meaning to call you. I promise, one of these days you will be surprised to get a call from me! We are supposed to be in Anchorage next month for Shriner's visit, plus we are going to start moving things into a storage unit and hopefully look at some houses...lots of trips between now and the move in January.

Well, I have taken up enough of your time...now all of you get back to work!!! Have a great day!

No comments: