Thursday, September 17, 2009

I heart macaroni art!!!

The first day of Hunter going to school was really hard because Walker's school didn't start for about two weeks after Hunter's. After Walker went from thing to thing, saying he was bored what seemed like a million times, I pulled out the 5lb container of dried macaroni that my granmda gave me and put it to some good use. I was incharge of the glue, Walker and Kyler were incharge of the macaroni and paint.

Walker made Rikk

Kyler's house and yard

Kyler's smiley face

Walker's apple tree

Walker's house

Walker's smiley face

1 comment:

The Style Sisters said...

This is such a cute idea! I hope you don't mind I used one of you photos with a link back to your blog on our Relief Society blog.
http://allen1reliefsociety.blogspot.com/2010/02/repurpose-use-macaroni-to-create-art.html