Friday, January 15, 2010

Gobble, Gobble, Gobble

Thanksgiving isn't the only time of year Rikk and I get to enjoy turkey...we feel that we enjoy five little "turkeys" EVERY day! We had Thanksgiving dinner at my parents' house with them, my grandparents and Uncle Kevin. We had really delicious food and great company. We all really love to spend time with my family. The kids just can't get enough of them and love to show off and talk their ears off.

Oh, and the kids made the cutest little turkey name place cards (I remember doing that when I was little!). My mom LOVED them and has safely stored them in her china cabinet for next year's turkey day. I just wish that I had remembered to take a picture of them.



The above three pictures of Kooper and Conner and them
not wanting their picture taken after such a long day

Conner

Conner kept pulling it over his face

Grandpa and Kooper, Grandma and Conner


Grandma, Kooper and Conner

No comments: