Monday, January 11, 2010

Cereal anyone?

So I started Conner and Kooper a little later on the cereal and baby food. They are just soo tiny still that I didn't see the need to hurry it with them. They got their first taste of baby cereal at 6 months. Our older three boys LOVED baby cereal, couldn't get enough of it. Wish I could say the same about Conner and Kooper. THEY HATE CEREAL. They totally refuse to eat it. Below are pics of their first taste.
Conner's first bite


Conner totally didn't dig it
Kooper's first bite
Kooper letting Rikk know he'd had enough

I love Kooper's face.
It's as if he is saying, "Mom, help me!"

1 comment:

Latitude 49 Lutomskis said...

Caleb hated baby cereal- would spit it out everytime. For Nolan I went right to Baby oatmeal and he would eat that mixed with a fruit and some formula but wouldn't drnk formula on it's own. I don't blame them I guess, I think they taste gross too. The babies are so precious sorry October was soo bad.