Friday, October 3, 2008

First Day of School

Here are the pictures of the boys' first day of school. Hunter woke up that morning and said, "I am going to Kindergarten!" Walker said, "I am going to Mommy School!" Kyler said, "I'm going hunting!" Rikk said, "There's no doubt in my mind that Kyler is mine!"



Hunter was so cute, excited and couldn't wait to get to kindergarten.


Walker...I think his face says it all about going to "Mommy School!"

Kyler was ready to go to.




Rikk was more sad about Hunter going to school than I was. He took a picture of about every step Hunter took from the truck to his little seat in his classroom!






Hunter and Mrs. Wurster the teacher aide.



Hunter and his teacher Mrs. Gillitzer.

I LOVE this picture. He was getting a little nervous at this point because we were getting ready to go.

1 comment:

Dahlia said...

He looks so much older! I hope he loves kindergarten! How's mommy school going? :) And did Kyler get a chance to go hunting? he he he...that was a cute comment from him. Take care!!!