Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Candy Fun!

I got this idea from my friend Dahlia (Can't remember how to make her name a link, so just click on Jeremy and Dahlia to the right...and if anyone can remind me on how to do make it a link, it would be greatly appreciated). You make a mixture of 1/3 cup water, 1/3 cup salt and 1/3 cup flour (although I used a little more flour so it wasn't so runny). You mix this all up and then spread it out into a pie tin. We invited the boys' friend Taylor over to join in the fun. We let them all decorate their dough with all different kinds of candies. I took Kyler and Walker the day before to the store and just let them have a ball in the candy department picking out all kinds of candy in every shape, size and color. They absolutely LOVED doing this and were so sad that their little girlfriend Maddie wasn't there to help eat the candy as they decorated.














1 comment:

Dahlia said...

That's such a great idea to use candy instead of beans! And I love seeing the snow out the windows...as well as all the kiddos (Kyler looks like such a big boy now!).
And to make a word a link in your post, click on the icon that looks like a globe with a chain (I think that's what it looks like) near the icon where you click to upload photos. Enter your link in the pop up box...hope that makes sense :)
Love ya!!!