Thursday, October 2, 2008

51% Rikk

Yesterday morning Hunter and Walker were sitting on our bed while Hunter was getting dressed for school. This is their conversation...

Hunter: "Walker, can you put my shirt on?"

Walker: "No."

Hunter: "Walker, can you put my pants on?"

Walker: "No."

Hunter: "Walker, can you punch yourself in the head?"

Walker: "YES!!!" as he repeatedly punches himself in the head and they both are laughing hysterically!

All I can say is that Rikk has always said they were 51% him...I just wish they would show my 49% more!!!

2 comments:

Dahlia said...

It's so cute to "hear" the boys' conversations...I can totally see it happening :) And Kyler eating that muffin! That cracks me up!!
Are you getting excited about NM now that the snow has come (and probably since melted)? Miss you!!

Kim said...

That is so funny. I laughed and laughed when I read it.
Kim