Sunday, October 26, 2008

Drum Roll Please...

Rikk and I are going to be blessed with a new little spirit joining our family this summer...that's right, we are PREGNANT!!! Rikk has been gone about 8 of the last 10 months so it was bound to happen! We are so happy and excited! The boys (including Rikk) all want to have a boy and as much as I LOVE my boys, I would LOVE to have a little girl! Hunter has actually said that he wants twin boys and Rikk told him to be quiet!

I so far am feeling not to bad. I am VERY tired and VERY nauseous, but have yet to get actually sick, even though Rikk has tried VERY had to make me gag. My sense of smell has become quite strong so that has been pretty bad. I can't stand to open up my fridge...nothing has spoiled, but the smell makes me want to throw up every time I open it.

Rikk has talked with the Base Commander about us extended our stay here and he said that it would be fine, that he just has to fill out the paperwork. He also told Rikk that there is a 50/50 chance that if we extend that we could lose our orders to New Mexico. That is great and bad at the same time. We could get a place that we really want and we could end up some place even worse (for us) than New Mexico. Rikk will talk to his 1st Shirt and get all the information, but I am about 100% sure we will stay.

But that's the new and exciting news for us. More to post later.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH, YEAH, YEAH!!! Congratulations guys!! Love and hugs, The Sidoti's!

Dahlia said...

Congrats again - and maybe it'll be twin GIRLS!!! :) If you lose your orders to NM, just remember that it's all planned out for a good reason ;) You'll be where you should be since you're doing what's right!

Unknown said...

hey.. i stumbled across your blog.. im new at this whole thing and congrats on the new addition... maybe a girl...!!

The Mattesons said...

Casey (is it a "C" or a "K"), good to see you on here. Your little man is soo BIG!! And he is so handsome! I'll have to keep up on your blog now that I know you have one.

Unknown said...

Yay! congrats! I'm going to have a new neice (ha! j/k)

The Mattesons said...

We are probably related somehow down the road! A few generations back, Rikk's great-great-great grandfather I think it was, changed the pronuncitation from how you pronounce it to how we pronounce it. I guess he thought it sounded like a more "wealthy" name. Whatever! But thanks for the congrats!

Kluane said...

Congratulations!! I hope, for your sake, that you get your sweet baby girl. Boys are pretty great too though... although I'm not sure about the twins:)

Jonathan and Mandi Crandell said...

Yeah, I'm so excited for you. I hope the morning sickness doesn't last too long.