Thursday, October 2, 2008

FEED ME!!!

The other day my dad stopped by to say hi to me and the boys. Walker was showing with some tricks on the stairs and Kyler was showing Papa his mini banana muffin. Kyler decided he wanted to play with Walker.

Mom: "Kyler why don't you give me your muffin to hold so that it doesn't get everywhere."

Kyler: Doesn't say a word or even look at me, but shoves the whole muffin in his mouth and heads up the stairs without skipping a beat.

Mom: "Did you just shove that whole thing in your mouth? I said I was going to HOLD it, not EAT it!

Papa: (laughing) "You didn't think he was actually going to give that to you did you?!!"

What can I say, the kid LOVES his food! If he has food in his hands, he won't get near anyone (unless they have food!) for fear that they will eat it.

No comments: