Sunday, March 8, 2009

On the road again...

Well, I am not on the road, but Rikk and the boys are on their way to Anchorage as I am typing this. We are officially going to be there until the babies are born and can come home. We will be staying in a ranch 3 bedroom house on Elmondorf AFB that is fully furnished, kitchen, bathroom, etc. Hopefully we will have some sense of "normalcy" with being in a house vs. being in a hotel room.

I had another appointment in Anchorage this last Thursday and Ferb is doing the same. His Doppler got measured three different times and got a 1.o, 1.3, and 1.5 and they have to go with the highest one. Phinneas' heart beat slowed down a couple times during the appointment, but she said he was doing fine. I have to go in three times a week to be monitored for an hour each to make sure they are doing okay and I am not contracting, and I also have my regular/ultra sound appts as well. I went to L&D yesterday to just be on the safe side because I hadn't felt the babies move as much as they usually do, but they checked out fine. I love when they ask, "Have you been able to feel them both move?" WHAT...who the heck knows which one is moving when, they are all over the place.

But we will keep you all updated on how things go. Wish we could have stayed at home and just delivered here, but this is what is bests for these two little guys.

2 comments:

Dahlia said...

We'll probably be seeing you in Anchorage, huh? I pray that all continues to progress well and that you do get some normalcy by staying in a house. I'm so glad you've got a home :)
Now that I think about things, it was so amazing that you sold your house so quickly (and at an awesome price) because Heavenly Father knew you'd need to be where you are now. God bless each of you - we miss you!

Unknown said...

we are thinkin about u guys.. rachel gives me updates.. so im in the know! anyways hope everything goes well!!