Thursday, March 19, 2009

Kyler had a birthday!

So this is a little late to wish Kyler a Happy Birthday. I have tried getting some pictures posted, but they load about half way and then my internet quits working. I will keep trying though.

Kyler turned the BIG 3 on the 11th! He was so excited that it was his birthday. He LOVED being sang "Happy Birthday" and would just smile the biggest smile and then clap when the song was over. A fireman's wife that we know down here was kind enough to make Kyler a cake and all three boys got to decorate their own donuts which were a hit. They had a lot of fun. Kyler opened up a couple gifts on his birthday and then this Saturday Rikk is taking the boys to Chuck E. Cheese to have a little celebration.

Kyler is the happiest, silliest, funniest, most cuddly and caring little guy. There is definitely NEVER a dull moment with him around. Kyler constantly makes us laugh whether it is from silly faces, his "awesome" dance moves or just the things he says. He also gets very concerned when others sad or hurt and tries to make them feel better.

We love you Kyler and definitely couldn't imagine our family without you. We can't wait to see what this next year brings with you.

2 comments:

Dahlia said...

Happy Birthday Kyler!!! 3 already...wow, where in the world does the time go? I like the doughnut decorating idea...I'll have to try that one (mostly so I can buy doughnuts). Tell the boys that Maddie says to have fun at Chuck E. Cheese...there's one down the street from us, but she doesn't get to go very often. Love you guys!

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Kyler!
I left an award for you on my blog. I love reading your blog and all the fun things your boys do. Come and claim your award.