Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Little Rikk and Little Doug

We have always thought that Hunter looked like a little Rikk and Walker looked like a little Doug, Rikk's younger but always bigger brother. And they proved us right last week in our thinking. When Rikk and Doug were little, Rikk pushed Doug off a bed and Doug ended up getting hurt and getting stitches in his eyebrow. Last week Walker was teasing Hunter and Hunter pushed Walker. Walker fell and hit the side off his head on the corner of my box spring mattress. While I was getting Walker and myself ready to go out to the ER, Hunter kept gagging every time he saw Walker's head or the cloth I was having Walker hold against it. Serves him right!!! I took Walker into the ER(we have been there at least five times in the last five months and the same guy has checked us in and luckily has laughed and not called children services on me!!) and he didn't have to get actual stitches, they just glued the wound shut. He was a big boy about it. We have a picture floating around here somewhere of Rikk and Doug at Hunter and Walker's age, and they really do look alike. When I find it, I will post it.

No comments: