Thursday, April 3, 2008

Hide and seek, plus a zoo!

The boys and I were playing hide and seek today and it was my turn to count. I got done counting and couldn't find ANY of them anywhere. Then I heard these little giggles coming from Kyler's room and figured out where they were. I ran and got the camera and this is where I found them, all three of them together...

We were also playing with blocks today (as we do everyday, multiple times a day!) and the kids built a little "zoo" for their animals. They had fun doing it and even added slides to the side of the cages. Silly, yes, but they had a lot of fun doing this!

1 comment:

Kacey Bode said...

Thank you so much for the kind words you left on my blog! I now know that is true, I have been blessed beyond anything I could ever imagine! It's so funny I clicked on your name to go to your blog, and I'm thinking, I don't know anyone named Mattesons, until of course I read your profile. How funny that your husband is from Spokane, we just moved here in Feb and LOVE it!! They have wonderful schools etc for Ella!! Your boys are SO cute!! I'm loving Kyler's red hair : ) So, I take it that he was a premie? How early was he? Ella was born at 34 weeks but had no problems due to the prematurity. We had a little round of RSV and Pnemonia with Ella three months ago, fortunatly she was 16 months old and it only required one night in the hospital. I cannot imagine how scary it is to have such a tiny baby be so sick! Thank you again for your comment, I will be checking your blog on a regular basis!!!