Monday, December 1, 2008

Cute thought on twins

So Rikk and my mom were talking about us having twins. Rikk is now okay about it, still freaked out (as I am as well), but okay about it. The thing that made him really okay and finally laugh about it is a theory my mom gave him on why we are probably having twins. To give a little background, Rikk was sure that at four we were done, we were going to have no more. So my mom told him, "You know why you are having twins don't you? It's because there was this fifth little spirit up there waiting. The fifth said to the fourth, 'Dad's not gonna let me come, so I'm coming with you!' That's why you are having twins!" We don't know the reason why, just that it is all a part of our Heavenly Father's plan. But my mom's reason, even though she was joking, sounded good to Rikk and has made him feel a little bit better about everything.

2 comments:

Dahlia said...

Ha! I had the exact same thought as your mom :) I love it!

Sure hope you're feeling well...we're thinking of "er" names for ya too :)

Cindy said...

I am so happy for you! Your family is beautiful and I am looking forward to getting to know you more!