Friday, March 21, 2008

Stop and smell the tulips!

Yesterday was my birthday and it was a great day (other then going to the dentist, more on that at a later date). First, I just want to say thank you to all of you who called, emailed, or stopped by to wish me a happy birthday. Rikk sent me some very beautiful tulips with a lovely card and a balloon for the boys. My parents gave me a very beautiful card that brought tears to my eyes. And Dahlia and Martie both gave me beautiful tulips too. The boys had picked out cupcakes and as you can see in the pictures, they enjoyed eating them. The only way my birthday could have been better is if Rikk had been home to share it with us.

1 comment:

Dahlia said...

What adorable pics of the boys! I'm glad you had a good birthday and that the boys were little angels for you :)