Monday, November 1, 2010

Wedding Anniversary

(My posts for the next little while will be out of order of when they truly happened, but at least I am posting!)

Rikk and I celebrated our ninth wedding anniversary on September 14th. Before I could even ask him what he wanted for our anniversary I apparently had already bought him the best gift ever...a new scope for his rifle (I really love it when I get him something he loves and I don't actually have to get it!). So he of course got his present before our anniversary because on our anniversary he was out hunting. He asked what I wanted and I just said, "A date would be great!" No date and no gift before he left for hunting.

A couple weeks after he got my present was ready to be picked up and I was quite curious. I knew it was going to be a picture because he accidentally let that slip but I had no idea of what. This is what I got and I LOVE it!!!



It is a 30x30 canvas of one of our wedding pictures. IT IS BEAUTIFUL!!! Rikk is great at getting me thoughtful gifts, ones that he knows I will truly love and cherish.

No comments: