Saturday, May 15, 2010

Easter Fun

Easter morning the boys were happy to see that the Easter Bunny had come. The babies were still asleep and we let them sleep! Then that night after our ham dinner we dyed eggs. Rikk helped the boys dye the eggs while the babies and I looked on. The boys did really well this year with NOT making a single mess when dyeing eggs. A really good and fun time full of laughs was had by all.

Checking out what was brought

Of course Kyler dug into the bunny first because, "it's the biggest candy!"

Hunter wasn't shy about eating his either

I think Walker was making sure everyone got the same amount

Hunter dyeing some eggs

I don't know what is up with Walker's expression...I guess he's too cool to smile!

And then there is Kyler who is ready to entertain at all moments

Me, Kooper and Conner

Eggs...

...and more eggs



I know that this video is just two seconds long, but I love Walker's sweet voice and how he is helping Kyler to find his basket. Such a sweet big brother!

No comments: