Thursday, May 21, 2009

Pictures of the twins

The twins are doing great. They are off all IVs and just hooked up to the monitors. They are also snuggled next to each other in a crib. They just have to work on eating and then we can go home. This whole pregnancy and delivery has been a true blessing and miracle. Rikk, Walker and Kyler finally got to see them the other day...Hunter hasn't because he has had a cold and we don't want to risk it with the twins. I will give the details of everything later, just want to try and get some pics up between feedings.

Conner is always on the left and Kooper on the right if together.






Kooper
Conner as an old man (couldn't get the pic to rotate)

4 comments:

Amy said...

Oh these guys are sooooo cute! I'm glad everything is going great!

momhirt said...

They are two weeks old today...wow! I hope you are doing well. The babies look like they are growing just as they should. They look so cute snuggled up together.

Pehrson Gang said...

Hey Dawn, this is Shelly (your moms friend and yours :) The twins look great. I am excited to see the pictures. I'm glad things are getting better and the babies are doing so wonderful! I have mentioned to your mom I need your number so I can call...hasn't happened yet sorry. Seeing your twins together and hearing all about the delivery, recovery, unable to walk ect brings back memories (oh my). You will look back at it all in 6 months (my twins are now 6 months old) and will be glad it is all over. Let me know if you need anything, have questions, or whatever.

Mom and Dad said...

They are so wonderful. I can not believe they are here and doing so well. Hunter certainly has two little mini me's. I am so glad they are now able to be together. I am sure they missed each other. Hugs and Kisses to all of you.