Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Walker and Nana

While we were gone my mom told me this story of her and Walker. We were both laughing pretty hard!

My mom said that she had the boys in the tub and that Walker had to get out to go #2. He got on the toilet and she left for a second and came back. When she did Walker was getting off the toilet. Here's their conversation...

Nana: Walker, did you wipe your bum?
Walker: Yes!
Nana: With what?
Walker: These (as he points to a container of flushable wipes)
Nana: I don't see any in the toilet and I used the last wipe on Kyler earlier.
Walker: No, I didn't.
Nana: Let me go and get you some toilet paper.

She went into the bathroom in our room to get the toilet paper and saw Walker streaking up the hall. She handed him the toilet paper, expecting him to wipe right then or wait until he got back to his bathroom. He took of streaking down the hall again, looking at Nana and trying to wipe his bum all at the same time. They get into the bathroom and the conversation continues.

Nana: How'd you do (at wiping your bum)?
Walker: Not very good! (Walker then hands Nana the toilet paper and assumes the position by bending over right there!!!)
Nana: You had just better be glad I am here and not your Papa!!!

I LOVE my boys, they are too cute and funny!!! And I LOVE my mom for putting up with them!!!

4 comments:

momhirt said...

In my head I can hear you and your mom giggling over this. Kids!

Jerry and Maaret said...

HAHAHAHA!!!!!

Dahlia said...

I can totally picture that little stinker :) You've got some sweet boys Dawn - they're too funny!!

Curtis said...

You've gotta love boys. We just had some visitors over at the house. We sent Caleb upstairs to get his pajamas on. He came down stairs with just his shirt on. No underwear and pants were in hand.