Saturday, February 21, 2009

Snow Day With Dad!!!

We got quite a few inches of snow the last couple days so the boys were DYING to go out and play in it. Rikk being the SUPER dad that he is took them out for a while and they had a lot of fun. They even made a snow cave!

They look so snug in there!

Who is it?

It's Hunter!

Hunter had a LOT of fun!!!

Here comes Walker.

Walker's almost through.

I LOVE Walker's face, it says it all!

Fat Baby is struggling.

Kyler's almost out.

Kyler could barely see the whole time!

3 comments:

Jerry and Maaret said...

soooo fun! i love the cave- that looks really cool!

Dahlia said...

Aw! The rosy cheeks tell it all - looks like so much fun! We sure miss being able to make snow caves or being able to go sledding! I've already put the winter gear away as it's snowed maybe a handful of times and melted days later. Kansas winters are NOT what we're used to! We hope you're all doing great and I sure wish I was just a sled-ride down the road from you again :)

Dana said...

How fun! I can't wait until Mason can really play in the snow...with dan of course. I would rather be inside drinking cocoa. It looks like they had a ball. I know that you are not able to say the same. I am sorry you are feeling like crap. (talked to your mom). Hope you can just keep enduring. You are going to get quite the reward. You guys take care and keep being a cute little fam.