Friday, June 20, 2008

what the crap?!!

Rikk is stuck in Seattle tonight and it sucks! He called at around 11am and told us he was in Michigan and that he would be stuck in Seattle for the night. Hunter instantly started bawling his poor little eyes out. He was soo upset that he wouldn't even talk to Rikk, the poor kid. He has been crying here and there throughout the day and is sad again now that it is bedtime and Rikk isn't here. We talked to Rikk again tonight and he said that he is for sure a go to come home tomorrow at 3:38 pm. He promised Hunter that if he wasn't he could punch him as hard as he wanted!!! Such a dad! Rikk gets to see his parents and brother who all happened to be in Seattle for business, so that should be nice. But we will just be soo thrilled to see him walk off the plane! I personally think I am jinxing everything by telling everyone when he's coming home, because every time I do he ends up not! And yet again, please keep Rikk, his pilots and our boys in your prayers. I don't know what I am going to do if I have to break their little hearts again tomorrow.

No comments: