Friday, June 13, 2008

5 days and counting

We found out that Rikk wil be home the night of the 18th!!!!!! I don't think there are enough exclamation points to express how happy and excited the boys and I are about that. Hunter and Walker have everything planned out for his time off...staying up and playing video games, computer games, watching Ben 10 and Caillou, coloring, a water fight, Chuck E. Cheese, swimming and the list goes on and on and on. I don't think that Kyler cares what they do as long as Rikk is holding him. But just thought I would share the good and exciting news. I also want to say thank you to all of our family and friends who have been so kind, loving and caring to us while Rikk has been gone. The kids and I definitely couldn't have gotten through this without you all and your help. You really have no idea how VERY, VERY, VERY grateful and thankful we are for you and all that you have done for us.

1 comment:

Dana said...

YIPPEE!!!! We are so excited for you guys. We can't wait to hear about the whole reunion and how the boys are with him and stuff. And CONGRATULATIONS Hunter!! I can just picture that little face of his trying not to smile and it cracks me up. We are so proud of him too. OH, and there is no doubt in my mind that you do all of those things on my blog because those little boys are smarty pants. All of you Murphy girls are such good mommas! We love you guys!