Friday, June 13, 2008

GOOOOAAAAL!!!!

Hunter my little soccer player was quite the little star the other night and I forgot my camera! What a horrible mother I am! Hunter scored his very first goal EVER and was so proud of himself. But that's not it, he scored two more in a row. That's right, my little soccer star scored three in a row! The best part was seeing his cute little face after each one. He had this look that was half "That's right, I'm the one that just made that" and half "Hey mom, did you see that? I just made a goal!" He was trying to not smile and show how proud of himself he was. It was sooooo cute! He couldn't wait to talk to Rikk the next morning to tell him all about it. When he told Rikk, Rikk was of course proud, but then asked me if Hunter was telling the truth when I got to talk to him! When I said yes, he was even more happy. But Hunter can't wait until this Monday to play his next game.

No comments: