Friday, June 13, 2008

Kyler...that stinker!

So lately Kyler has been full of all kinds of surprises. I'll start with the cute things. One of his new things is wearing sunglasses all day. He even tries to wear them to bed. He was just "lounging" with them on and I couldn't resist taking this picture. He had this serious/I'm to cool for you look going on. I love it!

Then there is this one where he was showing his Papa how talented he is. He was attempting and accomplished getting this cupcake shoved into his mouth basically all at ones. Papa was soo proud!
Then there was this LOVELY moment of surprise. I was in vacuuming Hunter and Walker's bedroom and when I came out I saw some white stuff on the floor in the living room. I look to my left and it starts from the far side of the kitchen at the twirly (lazy susan) and goes clear across the kitchen into the living room and ends at Kyler, who has his back to me. I say his name and he turns around and this is what I saw. He was covered in flour, his fists were clenched with flour in them, he was grinning and giggling and he had also drawn me a VERY lovely picture on the couch...how thoughtful is he! Well, since I had the vacuum out, I just vacuumed him off and he also thought that was a lot of fun. Good news is he knew he did something bad and put himself in a time out!
He has been potty training and for about the last two weeks we have had dry diapers while at home. WAY TO GO KYLER!!!He goes #2 more in his diaper than the toilet, but he still occasionally does on the toilet. And the last couple of days he has decided that he doesn't like having #2 in his diaper. So when he finishes his business, he just takes it off! Thanks Kyler. What am I going to do with him???

No comments: