Monday, July 20, 2009

4th of July Fun

So I realize that these pics are quite a bit late, but I figure better late than never. We had just a small family get together and wish my sister Kathy and her family could have made it from Ft. Greely. The first picture below is of my Uncle Kevin and Kooper Kevin and the first time they met. My uncle Kevin is physically handicapped on the right side of his body. He lives a normal life, always has and has a very stubborn and strong will about him. He is also the nicest and loving uncle. We thought given Kooper Kevin's name as a middle name was a great idea. We want Kooper to be just like his Great Uncle Kevin...stubborn, strong willed, nice and loving.

Great Uncle Kevin and Kooper Kevin

Great Uncle Kevin, Kooper and Conner

Rikk and Walker shooting the boys' bow

Kyler taking a turn at the bow

Look at Hunter's form, he's a natural

Kyler telling me hi

Enjoying the slide and yard

Enjoying slide and pool

My mom enjoying the shade and Kyler saying hi

Kyler loves the pool

Ready, set, slide

No comments: