Friday, April 10, 2009

Still without pictures

Not being able to upload pictures is starting to get REALLY frustrating!!! There are so many cute and funny pictures we would love to share with you all, but are unable to...hopefully soon.

Hunter brought home an announcement/invitation for school next Thursday. He is going to be honored in their assembly as a "Rising Star in Excellence". WE ARE SO PROUD OF HIM!!! He has only been there a few weeks and is getting an award for being a smarty!!! He is a littel nervous about having to go onto the stage to get it, but he'll do great! He also had "W" day today and Rikk decided he shouldn't take Walker. Oh well, Hunter took something just as cool in his eyes anway. He took the Wii game Lego Star Wars the Clone Wars. He said that since it's a Wii game he could take it eventhough the game itself doesn't start with "W". He brought home a cool lookng bunny rabbit basket made out of a milk cartoon. He thought that was pretty cool, as did the rest of us. He even was excited to share his candy with his brothers! We are so glad that he is enjoying school here, even more than NP school I think. And he hasn't complained about it being all day in quite a while. He seems to be doing really well and we are so proud of him.

Walker has been having a little bit of trouble stopping the thumb sucking...so Rikk thought he would help him along in another way than the chart and signs. He decided to buy the nail polish kind of stuff and put it all over Walker's thumbs and only told him that it would help him...leaving out the part where it is prickly feeling and hot. Walker found out on his own though and didn't like it at all. He's only sucked his thumb once today! He is also only wanting to wear two certain shirts out of all the shirts we have brought with us. We thought that if he get a couple new ones that might help...noooooo, it hasn't. Getting him to wear the new shirts is just as much of a struggle as his old shirts. Oh well, this shall pass...we hope!

Kyler has been Kyler. Into anything and everything, especially food. The other day I went upstairs to use the bathroom and he was in there using it. He had locked the door and I knocked and said, "Kyler open the door, Mommy needs to use the potty." He said, "I'll be with you in just a minute!" WHAT??? I couldn't help but laugh! That kid says something silly and grown up like that almost every day. He and Rikk just left to go get our dinner from the front gate (the ward here does two dinners a week for us) and Kyler just told me he loved me and not to be sad! And he is still my little buddy. While Rikk and the boys play the Wii upstairs Kyler sits on the couch with me coloring, reading books, snuggling or watching a show.

Last night I started having contractions again. They were about 4-5 minutes apart, so after about 20 minutes of it I took one of the pills they gave me to stop them and it worked after about 40 minutes. I haven't had any since which is nice. I had my daily monitoring today and the babies did GREAT! I dad have some little blurps show up on the contraction chart, but they said they weren't contractions, but still had to tell Dr. Richey. Dr. Richey looked at everything and said that all was alright for me to go home and just continue on the bedrest. Hopefully these babies will continue to hang on a little longer.

But that's it for us. We will continue to work on getting some pictures on here and when we do, it will be like our camera threw up all over the post!

2 comments:

Kluane said...

Walker sounds a lot like Connor, we are working on the thumb sucking right now too. You'll have to let me know if the polish stuff works. He is also really picky about his clothes too, it's funny and frustrating (especially when I haven’t done laundry for a week).

You are awesome Dawn, I hope you can hang in there a little longer. You'll be holding your baby boys in no time.

Cheri said...

Love all the personal stories about each boy (especially Kyler's grown-up sayings), and I look forward to your camera throwing up. :)