Monday, April 27, 2009

Still pregnant!

That is right, we made it past 32 weeks (I hit that last Thursday) and the babies are doing good. They got measured about at 31 weeks and we were quite surprised how big they were. Phineas weighed in at 2lbs 14oz which was bigger than the doctor thought he would be. Ferb weighed in at 3lbs 10oz which means he is right on track. My cervix is still long which is good. The doctor's new goal is 34 weeks. She says that if I do go into labor she isn't going to stop it, but that I have to prove that I really am in labor...which with the other three wasn't hard to do! Which I am happy about because then that means no magnesium this go around...YAY!!! Their doplers were a little high at 31 weeks, 1.5, but at 32 weeks they were both between 1.3-1.5 which is great. Dr. Richey said that she isn't one to just go off the doplers, she takes everything about the babies into consideration before deciding to deliver. Thank goodness they have been doing good at their breathing, heartbeats, movements and fluid or we would have had babies at 31 weeks! I have been having some cramping on and off throughout the day and night, but nothing serious. And I do show a few contractions every monitoring sessions, but RARELY ever feel those and when I do, it's VERY mild. Both the babies have been head down for the last couple weeks which hasn't been any fun for me. To urinate takes FOREVER and I seriously having to go ALL THE TIME!!! It's a lot of fun during the night! Then we found out yesterday that one was sideways which explains my not taking as much time in the bathroom...I am sure you all wanted to know that! The boys love to feel my tummy and Rikk says whenever they are at a store Walker is constantly picking things out for the twins! We have such sweet boys! I have my weekly appointment with the doctor on Friday, so we will see how things go. We are still unable to upload pics or even email them out, so we will keep trying.

1 comment:

Jerry and Maaret said...

WOOHOO!!!! I'm so glad they're doing so well! I wish we could see pictures! Have you got plenty of belly shots?