Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Naming some babies...

We don't have any names picked out yet of course, but there are a couple that I like. All three of our boys end in an "er" so I think that we are going to stick with that if we have a boy or two. For girls, we are undecided if we will try that out or not, but there is one name that I like that ends in an "er".

The two boy names that I like (and wanted to name Kyler...I HATED Kyler's name until he was about a year old!) are Thatcher and Bridger. Rikk HATES Thatcher and isn't the biggest fan of Bridger. For a girls name ending in "er" I like Wynter. I saw it spelled like this in a magazine and that it was cute.

Help us out and give us some suggestions of "er" ending names for both boy and girls. We like unique and original names, but would love to get as many suggestions as possible.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Porter?

Katie said...

Spencer, Heber, Homer, Peter, Christopher, Lucifer (ha!), Fletcher

Sayler, Kimber, Summer

Thats all I got.......

And what you don't use can I have the leftovers since you're done? ha!

Good luck!

Jonathan and Mandi Crandell said...

Okay, here are some boy -er names of kids that I know. Kutter, Porter, Cooper, Carter, Stryder, Trever, Parker, Chandler, River, Dieter...hope that gives you some ideas.