Friday, May 2, 2008

Sharp cuts!

I went and got them haircuts the other day. They look really sharp, although the lady that cut Kyler's basically took all of his hair! And on Walker's right side where his little head wound is still healing, it's a little longer because the lady that cut his was having a hard time with the glue that they used to close his wound. Hunter of course was happy to get a haircut, although his one complaint was that she takes too long! Always something with that kid. But they got them all done at the same time which was nice and Kyler didn't cry, Walker giggled because it tickled and Hunter was all smiles. I may be partial, but I think that these are the three most handsome AND beautiful little boys I have ever seen!

4 comments:

Dana said...

Dawn, I have been meaning to tell you that we did get the newspaper clips. Thank you very much, I loved seeing them. Also, thanks for your posts on the mommy site. I love to hear new ideas, especially from experienced mamas. Those sure are some handsome little boys you have, and you are doing a great job with them. Hope you are surviving.

Katie said...

They aren't cute, they're ADORABLE!! I think its fun that they all look so different. Perhaps they look more alike in person? Who cares! They're cute!

The Mattesons said...

Katie, don't worry about thinking that they look different, everyone does. Complete strangers come upto Rikk and ask right infront of me if they are all his! At first I was offended, then I just started to say, "No, he belongs to the mailman, he belongs to the milkman and he belongs to the paper boy. This guy just supports us financially!" If you can get past all the different coloring they have with the hair and skin, they have almost all the exact same features. And I just LOVE how much Dominic loves Penny, they look soo cute together. Oh, to have a girl!

Kacey Bode said...

The boys do look sharp!! I was cracking up at the post just before this one where they fell in the puddle!! How Alaskan, stomping through the puddles! Spokane is great it kind of combines the best of both worlds, it's a big city but still very outdoorsy!