Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day Mom!


I just wanted to tell my mom Happy Mother's Day! My mom is the best example of what a mother and wife should be. Ever since I can remember my mom has been there to wipe away the tears (even still), to give advice (that always works) and to lend a listening ear (no matter how long the venting). She taught me how to be kind, to love everyone and to "kill them with kindness" even if you would sometimes rather kill them!!! She is there whenever I need her, no matter what time of day. She taught me to remember that the boys are kids, not adults and robots (I can sometimes forget that) and that they will act like kids and have kid moments. My mom is my best friend (next to Rikk, but she was first!!). Mom, I hope you know how much you mean to me and how thankful and grateful I am to have you as my mom! I LOVE YOU BIG MUCH!!!

No comments: