Thursday, August 20, 2009

Batman and the Fair

I am sorry ladies, but I have the best, most amazing, wonderful husband EVER!!! Last week he took our three older boys to the fair ALL by himself...something that I would never do with them at this age. They had so much fun together and didn't want to leave. Rikk forgot the camera, but we took some pictures of their super hero faces when they got home. These are pics of their super hero stance.



Hunter and his "weapons"

I seriously would not want to meet Walker in a dark alley!

They all look really cute...I mean tough, really TOUGH!
But taking the boys to the fair isn't the only thing Rikk did to give him that awesome title...he also took them all from the fair to the grocery store and did ALL the grocery shopping, something that I thought I was going to do after they got home that day. What an awesome guy Rikk is, I sure got lucky!!!

1 comment:

kari said...

Wow! Are you NOT the luckiest lady?? I think Rikk just earned the dad of the year award. That is so adorable. It sounds like they had fun. I love the boys faces too, super tough!