Sunday, August 23, 2009

Baby Blessing Day (Part 1)

We were able to bless Conner and Kooper in our home on August 1st. We blessed the twins in the same outfit that the three older boys were blessed in. We had to take a little intermission inbetween blessings to chane clothes and the blanket is my baby blessing blanket that they all have used as well. We were able to have my mom, dad, grandma, grandpa uncle Kevin, and some people who we feel very close to. It was a really special day! Rikk was nervous, as he always is when giving any kind of blessing, but he gave two VERY beautiful blessings. I am so thankful that I have a husband who is a worthy priesthoof holder that can give our children and I blessings whenever we need them, anytime, day or night. I am so proud of Rikk and the man that he is. Oh, and I may be partial, but I think that these two little babies are just absolutely beautiful, just saying!

Conner is in the blessing outfit
I bought these littel booties in the gift shop in the hospital in Anchorage











4 comments:

Amy said...

Those boys are about as cute as they come! What an amazing woman you are! I sense your strength each time I read your blog! Heavenly Father must count you among his valiant children. He's entrusted you with some amazing young men!

The Mattesons said...

Me amazing??? I LOVE to read your blog, I always feel uplifted afterwards.

Jonathan and Mandi Crandell said...

They are absolutely beautiful! I have to agree with Amy...You are AMAZING.

Jerry and Maaret said...

they are so stinkin cute! I love the booties; adorable :) How cool that they all used the same outfit :)