Monday, December 29, 2008

Some GOOD News!

We found out that Rikk will be able to go to Anchorage with me and that the military will pay for it...HOORAY!!! We are so happy. I am so glad to know that if we were to receive any bad news and if we are able to find out the sexes of the babies that he will be there with me. We have our appointment on the 13th of January.

Side note: My doctor changed my due date to June 18th, a week earlier because the babies are measuring a week further along. Here is my question...since I now have an earlier due date and the babies are measuring 15w4d, shouldn't that mean that I am 15w4d? I know, a pretty stupid question, but I forgot to ask my doctor about it at my last appointment...she had me thinking about other things like only one placenta! But if I am then 15w4d, that means that I will be just shy of 18 weeks when we go to Anchorage, so they should be able to tell us the sexes of the twins as long as they cooperate. YAY!!!

1 comment:

Dahlia said...

YAY!!! So glad Rikk can go with you. You're in our prayers and I'm super excited to know if you've got a girl or two in there! :) We sure miss you guys and hope you had a wonderful Christmas and that you have a fun New Year. The boys are looking SOOOO much older already - have we been gone THAT long?! I sure miss you Dawn, I was pretty lucky to have such an amazing friend just down the street. love you all!