Friday, August 22, 2008

Mommy School

Walker has been a bit bummed that Hunter gets to go to Kindergarten and he doesn't. He just doesn't get WHY he can't go too. Then Hunter told him something that made his day. He said, "But Walker, you get to go to Mommy School and that's a lot of fun. That's where I used to go and you can go in you jammies!" Such a sweet big brother and Walker was excited after that. Last night I took just Walker with me to go grocery shopping and to get some Mommy School supplies. We had such a fun time picking out pencils, colored paper, writing paper, etc. He thought it was something really special and couldn't wait to get home to show Dad and his brothers. And they all were really good about making a big deal out of it and being really excited for him. Just don't dare touch any of his things or he'll bite your head off!

2 comments:

Christine said...

Dawner!!! I found you through Jenny's blog (she found me this week and I was so excited!) Your family is so beautiful! I have not read all of your posts yet because I was so excited to just drop you a note and say hello! Lets keep in touch!

Dahlia said...

Walker looks like such a big little man now! It's only been a few months, but man, he has grown!

Can't wait to see Hunter's 1st day of school pics :) He'll do great!

love you guys!