Saturday, March 14, 2009

"Walker, where'd you get that?"

While I was at one of my doctor appointments this week, Rikk took the boys to Sportsman's Warehouse while they waited. Rikk noticed Walker was eating something and this is their conversation about it.

Rikk: Walker, what are you eating?
Walker: Some popcorn.
Rikk: (looking very confused asks) Where in the world did you get popcorn from?

And this is the answer...

Walker: From my underwear! I put it there before we left in case I wanted a snack!
Come to find out, he put the popcorn in his underwear 2 hours before this when we were leaving the house. How uncomfortable and how gross to actually eat it!

6 comments:

momhirt said...

how hilarious!! i had a good laugh.

Anonymous said...

That's my Walkie!!! Always thinking ahead.

Love, Nana

Dahlia said...

What the?! That's hilarious!!! I thought maybe he found it on the floor. Get that kid some pants with pockets already! :) love you guys!!!

Cheri said...

Ha ha! Boys!

Jonathan and Mandi Crandell said...

That is hilarious! Walker is very innovative. Way to think outside the box!!

Unknown said...

soo funny... only boys.. while we were in hawaii morgan we found morgan playing w/ a cocroach.. ehh.. boys