Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The dress...


Every year Rikk and I go to the Fire Fighter's Ball. It is a gathering for Eielson, Ft. WW, Fairbanks, and surrounding areas for all fireman. Eielson puts it on every year. It is held at a nice hotel in a banquet room. We have a really nice dinner, they have a slide show involving all fire departments, a special guest speaker, a raffle (they hand out things ranging from t-shirts to pearl necklaces) and dancing. It is a good time had by all. But every year I have been able to get a new dress which is nice. I was just looking around the other day online because I was bored and have found my dress for this year's ball. I have gotten all my dresses for events like these and my wedding dress at http://www.ldsbridal.com/ I have found that it is really the only place to get modest dresses. But I love this dress, it comes in two colors and I like them both. I would love your input on what you think about it. The ball is a fancy occasion, so keep that in mind and let me know.

2 comments:

Dahlia said...

I think the black one would be very elegant. I checked the website out and there are a TON of dresses...I found this one on sale - what a deal!

http://www.eternitystore.com/detail.aspx?ID=142

ha! love ya,
Dahlia

Seriously, I like the dress you picked.

bloomers said...

I think they are both pretty. You'll have to keep us posted on which one you pick.